Sunday, March 29, 2009

Gotta love moving... and a preview

So, as some of you may or may not know I am in the middle of moving from Utah to Wisconsin (my home state). Well, I am at a truck stop in WY because our rental truck broke down. We've been here for almost three hours now waiting for the mechanic to come check it out. My husband is driving the truck with a car carrier attached and I'm following with my two year old. Luckily my mom was nice enough to come along for the ride and help me out. We've had a great time. We were doing a whopping 35 mph in the mountains! Yay! Hopefully this will all be over soon and we'll be back home. I'll keep you guys posted.

On a side note, Strawberry Fudge has been downloaded over 200 times! Thank you all so much. I've started working on my next kit. I'm calling it Blueberry Cream and am designing it to complement Strawberry Fudge. Here is a preview of the papers. I hope you all like it!

1 comment:

Keelianderson said...

I can't wait to see your next kit. I loved Strawberry Fudge! Best wishes on your journey.