Saturday, January 2, 2010

A New Release and A Sale!

Happy New Year!

After a much needed break - I'm back! I just released my very first grab bag to celebrate the New Year - this bag is loaded with 9 new products! Inside you’ll find a little bit of everything. If you are doing Project 365 or Project 52 you definitely won’t want to miss out on this bag. It's only $3.00 for a limited time and you can pick it up here.



If you are doing Project 365 click here to find out how you can win my Grab Bag.

Also, ESS is turning 1 this month! We are having a ton of special sales and challenges all month long to celebrate. Check out the details here. To kick off the celebration the entire store is 35% off through this Saturday. Discount will show once you add a product to your cart. Check out my store here.



Happy Scrapping!

No comments: