Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Showers Lots of Flowers | Blog Train FREEBIE

Hello out there!!! It has been too long. I thought I'd treat you to a little freebie. I joined in on this month's blog train at Stuff to Scrap.

I present to you: Spring Showers Lots of Flowers



It is for Personal Use only, you can download it HERE.

Here are the rest of the stops:

Created by Jill Scraps
DoubleTrouble Scraps
scraphannah
LdyMcBeth's Spot
Flower Pot Designs
AK Designs
Cami Jo Designs
Hat of Bunny
Busy Crafting Mommy
Saphira's Scraps
Queen Bee Scraps
Let Me Scrapbook!
Scrappin Serenity
The Digi Scrapping Mama
The Scrappy Kat
Eva Marina Scraps <--- YOU ARE HERE
Mommy Made This
Designs by Angel
Note-able Scraps

Happy scrapping!

8 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

KatherineWoodin said...

Thanks for sharing in the blog train.

redjanfan said...

wow, nice to see you back designing, thanks for the papers and alpha.

Sue said...

Thanks for being part of this Road Trip!! Love the alpha! Thanks for sharing!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for your part of the blog train...

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much.:)

Unknown said...

Thank you for participating in the blog train and creating such lovely papers and an alpha. They are delightful, and I look forward to using them. Thank you!

Christine Smith said...

I love mini prints, great job Christine Smith | CUDigitals.com