Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dani has a new kit and some inspiration!

Dani released her new kit Confetti at TDC today, its 20% off for the day. It was such a fun kit to work with, very colorful. I used it to scrap a picture I took of my son when he was just eight months old. Here is my layout:



Now that things are starting to settle down from my move I’m trying to catch up on my scrapping. I don’t know about you, but I love challenges! They have really fun weekly challenges at TDC, you get to earn points good towards store discounts or even a $10 store gift certificate! Everyone is really nice, I suggest you check it out.

I made this layout for this week’s Sketch challenge using Kelley Mickus’ Whisper Kit:



I made this layout for this weeks Scraplift challenge using Sugarplum Paperie’s A Little Birdie Kit.



In case you were wondering, I’ll be posting my Alpha tomorrow… see you then.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Beautiful layouts!