Thursday, April 23, 2009

My First CT Call!




I’m looking for a few fun and talented girls to help me promote my designs.

Requirements: I’m pretty laid back, all I ask is that you complete at least one layout with every kit you choose to download. Post these layouts to STS and DSA galleries.

If you are interested please email me a short bio, a list of any current CT obligations and links to your most complete gallery and your blog if you have one.

Email: emarinascraps[at]gmail[dot]com
Subject: CT Call
Deadline: I’m leaving this call open until further notice, but the sooner you contact me the better.

Newbies encouraged to apply!

By the way, if you like my flyer… I used my new kit Out To Sea, soon to be released at Stuff To Scrap

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the name of the kit. Very cute.