Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Grand Opening - Win My Store!!!

My new store is open! Check it out here. To kick things off I thought I do something fun and have a lottery. The winner will receive full access to my store for the remainder of 2009! This includes all new releases.



That's right, lottery tickets are only $1 each or you can save by purchasing a bundle of 10 for $7. Lottery tickets will be available through September 7th and the winner will be announced on the 9th. As a thank you, everyone that purchases a lottery ticket will receive a coupon for 50% off my store!

Make sure you check it out, I released a few of my recent kits as well as a few new things. You've already seen What A Hoot!



Well, I also released Sweet Template No.1



It is the first in a series of sweet and embellished templates. The layered heart template is blocked for you to just clip your papers and photos. The paper and elements in the preview are included!

I've also decided to start offering my kits as separate paper and element packs in addition to the full kit. You can also pick up the alphas separately. Just thought I'd give everyone more options.

WINNERS ANNOUNCED: I announced the winners of my "Win It Before You Can Buy It" giveaway in the forum, but I thought I would also take a moment to congratulate them here.
Congratulations to:
#11 kathleena
#15 harley-dreams
#7 Anitamocha

Thanks everyone, I hope you like my new store. I'll be back with some layouts, I'm planning some fun releases soon too. Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Anita said...

I am glad that you posted the winners here. I forgot about the forum with all the craziness of getting my son ready to leave for college.