Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sort of a New Release & $2 Deals

Wow, I haven't been blogging much lately... huh? I've been busy, I'll have a few freebies for you soon.

I re-released Like No Other yesterday. I'm really excited, the kit has been improved. First of all, I combined the original kit with the Add-on and also included the bonus alpha that was previously sold with the quick pages. As if that wasn't enough, I've improved some of my original elements and also added an extra paper and more elements. Fun elements... like more flowers, ribbons and leather swirls! And guess what - it's only $4.50 for the entire thing! Just because I'm nice, it's marked down to $2 through tomorrow.

Not all elements and papers are shown in the previews, but here are my updated previews:









I also marked down 1-2-3 Blow to $2 through tomorrow.



Go pick them up! Happy Scrapping!

No comments: