Friday, July 24, 2009

1-2-3 Blow!

New Release!!!

Let me first thank my CT Tracy for suggesting the awesome name- Thank You!

As previously mentioned, I'm turning 30 August 20th! Woo Hoo! I've decided to have a great time. I'm kicking off the rockin' month with my first ever Birthday Kit: 1-2-3 Blow! Aren't those the funnest colors?! This kit is loaded- 20 papers, 53 elements and 4 full alphas! Don't forget the whole store is 25% off all day today (Saturday, the 25th)... so you can pick this puppy up for only $2.99 today. I'll even let you in on a little secret. I'm hosting August's Quick Page Exchange challenge and this is the featured kit! So if you are planning on playing along this would be the time to pick it up. I promise you are going to get some awesome QP's!



Here are a few layouts made by some of my awesome CT's...

Check out this beauty from Tracy



And here are two from Ányi. Adorable, huh?




And last, but not lease two from Noelle. Her daughter just turned thirteen... look at her when she was just a baby.




I'll be back soon with more layouts. Happy Scrapping!

No comments: