Thursday, July 23, 2009

Save BIG at TDC!

The Digi Chick is having a store wide 30% off sale through the weekend!



This includes new releases. Gypsy Couture just released the Quirky Chronicles and Swift Kick in the... Journal Prompts. I really enjoyed working with both. Here is my layout...



Sigh... he was so tiny. Actually, he wasn't tiny at all... he was born looking like a two month old! He was still my tiny baby though.

Seeing as the whole store is on sale I thought I'd make another recommendation. Tropical Escape is a previously released collab by Mari Koegelenberg and Erica Zane.



It is perfect for summer photos! I've already used it twice. One of the layouts was for a Scraplift Tag so I can't show it yet. Here is a layout I can show you though, isn't that face adorable?

1 comment:

Ányi said...

Oh, what lovely crying face :-) I like your LO-s! The 1st one is so elegant!