Wednesday, July 22, 2009

August Desktop Challenge

I just posted August's Desktop Challenge, make sure to check it out. I think it'll be a fun one. This month I want you to be happy and motivated! You may scrap your desktop however you wish. I scrapped myself a birthday desktop, since I will be turning 30 on the 20th! I'm excited, I love birthdays. The picture is my motivation. That's me... or at least it was me. That picture was taken the night before I found out I was pregnant. In the year before getting pregnant I lost 50 pounds by eating healthy and working out. I've been putting it off, but I finally started getting active again. I need to get healthy. That picture is meant to motivate me - I've done it before and I can do it again.



Do you like it? I used my new kit... the one I mentioned earlier. I love it! You can also pick up the calendar in the challenge thread.

Here is an update on my new found motivation to walk. I took today off because I didn't sleep very well last night. In the last week I walked a total of 22 miles, all while pushing my son! Isn't that great?! I know it does not compare to how much I was working out before, but I am on my way...

I'll be back tomorrow, Gypsy Couture is releasing a new kit and I have a very special layout to share. Speaking of which, you can win her kit here.

No comments: