Sunday, May 31, 2009

June Desktop Calendar Challenge

Hi everyone!

My new Desktop Challenge for June is up at STS, you can check it out here.

This month's challenge is an Inspiration Challenge. I want you to be inspired by events you want to remember. How you choose to put together your desktop will be entirely up to you, but I want you to include the following two things: 1) A calendar, I want you to mark important dates for this month. 2) Only use one photo, it should be over a year old and a moment you want to remember... you'll get to enjoy it the whole month!

Here is my desktop for June. My calendar marks some family birthdays and an upcoming trip. As my husband pointed out, I missed Father's Day... OOPS! Make sure you don't make the same mistake. The picture is of my son, taken my very first Mother's Day back in 2007. He was sitting on my lap, I love how this photo shows the way he was looking at me... one of my favorites. I used my new kit "Roxy" to compliment his rockin' shirt!



To get everyone going, I'm giving away my calendar in two different versions along with two markers. They are shown smaller than actual size in the preview, so you are free to also use them in your layouts. You are not required to use my calendars, you can use any calendar you'd like. You can pick it up in the forum.



I'm already seeing some great desktops, you should come join us! Also, for those of you that might not be familiar with our challenges at STS: You are free to use any kits you'd like, however you do earn an extra 5 points per challenge if you use a kit by an STS designer. This month my desktop challenge is worth 15 points. You are not required to extract your photo, but if you do I will give you 5 bonus points for your time and effort! Hope to see you there.

P.S. I will be back later today with my June Blog Train post... you know what that means - more freebies!

No comments: