Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Out To Sea Layouts

Good morning!
I wanted to share a couple layoutss my CT made using Out To Sea. I just released this kit Monday at STS. I love how it turned out, I had a lot fun designing it. Don't forget you can head over to their blogs if you'd like to see more of their layouts.

I'll start with Natasha. You should head over to her blog, not only does she have more layouts... she also has a Wordart Freebie to give away!



Sandra made this awesome double page layout for Manda's May Template Challenge. She has more layouts to show you and she will also have a little freebie soon. You should check out her blog.



This awesome layout is from Ányi, she has a lot more great layouts if you'd like to check them out.



This is just one of Chris' layouts, I love love the composition of this layout. You can check out her blog here.



Here is one from Noelle, I like how she turned it into a patriotic kit.



Claudia made this adorable layout:



Aren't they great? You should check out my store I just added the full Like No Other kit and A Spring Scene mini kit. I'll post more about them soon...

No comments: