Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Spring Scene Mini Kit

Ok, so I first designed this kit as a very small mini kit to give as a PP for SS#24, which I hosted at STS. The PP included exactly what you see in the preview below.



Well, when I added it to my store I felt it needed more, so I made a few more papers and added more basic elements like ribbons, frames and stitches. I also made some super cute rain drops! I chose to keep the preview the same because I really liked it and I was a little short on time. I thought I would share the new elements here.



I really like this kit, actually I love it! I like it so much that I still want to keep working on it. At the time I didn't make any patterned papers because I didn't want them to distract from the sweet little elements. Don't know if I should rethink that. Maybe I'll make a full kit. Or maybe I'll do something else that I just thought of right now... hmm, I'll keep that idea to myself for now. I'll let you know soon though. In the mean time if you like it, you can pick it up here for only $2.49.

Here are a few layouts by some of my CT's.

Ányi made this LO using A Spring Scene, the stitched border from Blueberry Cream and a few flowers from Strawberry Fudge.



Chris scrapped this cute Easter bunny photo, the colors work perfectly.



This layout is from Noelle, I like how she used the kit differently.



I am ending with two layouts by Jackie. I like how she was able to make a manly layout using such a cutesy kit.



Now, this next layout has to be one of my favorites. I really like how she clustered the flowers. Can you believe she had the idea of using the rain drops as tears? Genius!



Hope you like my kit and I hope you've enjoyed the layouts.

No comments: