Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Mother's Love Is Like No Other...

Well, that pretty much explains how I chose the name of my newest kit "Like No Other". I absolutely love how it turned out, I think it's my favorite kit so far. I just couldn't stop working with it, the kit is huge! I wanted to take minute and show it off a bit...

This is the full kit:



I also made an Add-on Mini Kit that I gave away for Mother's Day before releasing in my store:



I was in the mood to scrap a little, so this morning I made a few Quick Pages. I decided to release them in my store. There are three QP's and I even made a bonus Alpha for everyone to complete their layouts with! They are available in 12x12 and 8.5x11. Hopefully someone will find use for them.





Aren't the colors beautiful? I think they really helped the kit come together. In case you we're wondering how I came up with the color scheme, I'll tell you... I was inspired by a bedroom I saw in House Beautiful magazine. Everything is available in my store and is currently on sale. You'll find them here. I'll be back soon with some layouts made by my CT.

No comments: