Friday, May 15, 2009

Like No Other Layouts

I just wanted to show these off :)

Amber was the first person to make a purcase at my store, as a thank you I RAK'ed her with this kit. She made this awesome layout and is even giving away her wordart as a freebie. You can pick it up on her blog here. Make sure to leave her some love.



Manda of Nibbles Skribbles made this great layout:



I love this layout by Natasha:



Ányi started making layouts right away. It was hard to choose just one,but I like how colorful this one is. You can see more on her blog.



Here is a sweet one from Sandra:



Here is Chris' layout, I really like how the black & white picture looks surrounded by pinks.



Last, but certainly not least is one from Noelle. How lucky to still have five gerations in the family!



Aren't they great? I might be back with more layouts this weekend. Thanks everyone!

No comments: