Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Different Kind of Freebie

Well, different for me at least. I was thinking that I haven't given out a freebie in some time and I won't be participating in July's Blog Train... so I thought I would give you all a little something.

I got a lot of comments on the layout I made for the Speed Scrap....



so I decided to turn my layout into a template!



It comes preshadowed, so if you like how I cut up my paper all you have to do is clip your papers! Download includes one PSD file and a jpeg version if you prefer to use it as a sketch.

Sorry, link has expired.

I've made templates for myself before and have some CU templates in the store, but this is the first time I share a layout template with anyone. Let me know if you'd like me to make more. Thanks and happy scrapping!

6 comments:

Abby said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Deborah said...

Thank you for the great template. Always love templates.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Jul. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great template!!

Ashley said...

Super cute Eva! I love the layout ~ thanks for making it a template to share!

JaneAgain said...

Thanks for sharing your template! :)