Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Little Artist QP {Freebie}

I had the opportunity to work with My Little Artist by Creations by Rachael. I had so much fun, this kit is adorable! Tons of great papers and elements.




This my first page with it, but I am positive I will be scrapping with it again. Journaling reads "You just couldn't understand why I had to wash your drawing off the wall. 01/20/09" Yes, that is a tear about to roll down his cheek.



Do you like it? I've turned it into a QP for you!



Sorry link has expired.

Happy Scrapping!

6 comments:

Mags said...

This kit IS fabulous (I just bought it yesterday!) - and I LOVE what you did with it! THX for offering the page!
:) Mags
magsgraphics.blogspot.com

CindyLou said...

Oh, what a sad little face! I love this kit!! Thank you for the awesome quickpage!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Porkchops Mom said...

awww bless his little heart. What a sweet picture. I've had this kit but didn't know what to do w/ it...lol thanks for some ideas!!!

Rachael said...

Hey- Had someone come by my old blog today looking for this kit, but they didn't leave an email addy. Hope you don't mind me posting the new link here.

http://www.pluckypeardesigns.com/store/product.php?productid=16156&cat=260&page=1