Friday, June 26, 2009

Sale!

I just wanted to remind you that STS is having a huge sale this weekend, everything is 30% off! This means that you can pick up Roxy! and the matching Button Alphas for only $1.40 each. This is the perfect time to pick them up if you've had your eye on them.

I also just added my Daddy & Me mini kit to my store. The original kit was part of last month's blog train, however I've made it a little bigger for the store. If you picked it up when I was offering it on my blog and are wondering what is new, here it is: two additional papers, three additional ribbons and three buttons. I'm also including the QP I made for the blog train. It is only $1.99 and this weekend you can pick it up for $1.39, can't beat that! Here is the new preview for you to see.



Just so you know, I will not be participating in July's Blog Train. I was out of town for a personal matter and was unable to complete my portion. I just got home yesterday and hope to have a few new things in my store soon.

No comments: