Monday, June 29, 2009

Let's Celebrate!

After a much needed break, I finally have a new kit in my store! It's called "Celebrate!" and it is meant to scrap your 4th of July or Canada Day pictures! It started off as just a 4th of July kit, but I was informed by a few of my Canadian CT's that there was not much out there for them. Now what kind of a girl would I be if I didn't help them out? So, what started as a mini kit turned into a full kit for everyone. Thank you Sandra and Teri for your awesome suggestions!

Here is the preview:



This kit is huge! Here are the details: This fun kit is perfect for scrapping your 4th Of July or Canada Day pictures! There are also a lot of neutral papers and elements which makes this kit great for any event. Kit includes 14 12x12 in./300 ppi papers, 48 elements and 3 full alphas! Papers include three torn solids, 4 solids and seven patterned including American Flag and Canadian Flag papers! Elements include: one denim border, two bows, one branch, four buttons, one metal clasp, two patriotic clips, five fireworks, two embellished frames that also come in pre-shadowed versions, two flag heart flairs, one set of journal strips, two chipboard journaling labels, one RCPM silhouette, seven ribbons, one staple, three stars, three stitch borders, three strings, two tags and three patriotic wordarts. All three alphas are identical except for the color; they include uppercase letters A-Z as well as numbers and symbols in red, white and blue glitter over chipboard. Alphas come in 12x12 in. PNG sheets as well as in individual PNG files for your convenience. Kraft paper and drop shadows for preview purposes only. Elements are shown smaller than actual size, not all elements and papers shown in preview. Kit is for Personal Use only.

Since I can only add one preview in the store, I thought I would show you a little more of the kit here. Here are the flag papers:



Here is the WordArt:



Do you like it? It's on sale this week! It is 30% off, it's only $2.79 through Sunday the 5th. You can pick it up here.

I'll be back with some layouts soon! On a side note, did you notice my new banner? Thanks Sarah!

No comments: